Quizzr: 3 August : Top Scorers List

Here's a list of top scorers. Congratulations to everyone who made it to the list. Those who didn't, start preparing for the next one. It's going to be even more amazing!

Congratulations CEan Rishabh Kumar Das!
You'll receive an awesome CrazyEngineers t-shirt from us!

Screen Shot 2017-08-03 at 9.43.47 PM

Replies

• Syed Mohammed Ali
    Syed Mohammed Ali
    awwww missed it again 😔
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It was an experiment to conduct it on a weekday at late night. We also introduced "Quiz Review" feature that lets everyone see their overall performance in the quiz, all the questions, their correct answers, rank etc.
  • Sharfudeen Mohamed Ibrahim
    Sharfudeen Mohamed Ibrahim
    I missed this time too. Actully I totally forgotted about the Quiz and i didn't checked mail at the time. May be it would better if we got Push notifications like SMS.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sharfudeen
    I missed this time too. Actually I totally forgotted about the Quiz and i didn't checked mail at the time. May be it would better if we got Push notifications like SMS.
    SMS / Push notification facility is also being worked out. The facility, however, is likely to be a paid facility.

As I said, we experimented with a different timing than the regular Sunday @ 11 AM. We'd be following up with a survey to determine which time suits most of our fellow CEans.
  • Sharfudeen Mohamed Ibrahim
    Sharfudeen Mohamed Ibrahim
    Kaustubh Katdare
    SMS / Push notification facility is also being worked out. The facility, however, is likely to be a paid facility.

As I said, we experimented with a different timing than the regular Sunday @ 11 AM. We'd be following up with a survey to determine which time suits most of our fellow CEans.
    Yes, SMS is paid service. And in my case, time doesn't matters. But the notification does. Because, I often forgot about this.
  • ARAVIND REDDY
    ARAVIND REDDY
    Yes, I too missed it.....😔

Push notification to mobile number it would be better.😉

Waiting for the next One.... 😁

Suggestion: after completing the quiz ,update the question paper with answers in.... " < ¢rαz¥EΠG|NEER$ > "🎉
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aravind1809
    Suggestion: after completing the quiz ,update the question paper with answers in....
    We actually introduced that facility in today's quiz. Users can get full access to all the questions, their right answers, the answers they chose for each question, time taken to answer each question and their overall rank in the test. This facility, however is a paid one and there's PayTM integration. At present, the quiz reviews are available for Rs. 30 only. It's totally worth it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Founde/Admin of CE, I wanted to ask few questions: I really excited to know about how did you get started CE? What are the things you've considered? What are...
I've often wondered why isn't there a permanent cure for common cold. For me, the cold has always followed up with cough and I've hated it like anything. However, now...
GPS aka Global Positioning System is US technology operated by US Air Force and used globally by gadgets to determine their exact location on the planet. India is now advancing...
The upcoming JIO phone is in News. With it, it was in market that the WhatsApp will not work on the JIO phone. The reason being this is, it works...
I need a super glue which effectively bonds plastic, with aluminum and galvanised iron. under what brand name is such a glue available in the market ? please guide me