Quizzr - 15 October : Results

Quizzr had quiz themed 'Countries and Flags' today and we had 596 engineers from various parts of the world competing against each other.

As announced earlier, this quiz had a prize for the top scorer - and while we already have our winner, the complete leaderboard will be published tomorrow, exactly at 11 AM.

Quizzr Premium users, however, can check their rank right away on their dashboard.

Screen Shot 2017-10-16 at 9.53.07 AM
Screen Shot 2017-10-16 at 9.53.20 AM

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Congratulations Ashish for winning! It looks like a very tough competition. Good job by Sree Lekha as well! Well played guys.
    🎉
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It was super fun to watch the leaderboard update as most of you finished the Quiz. Ashish, our team will be in touch with you to know your preference for t-shirt. Your t-shirt will be shipped in shortest possible time.

We hope all of you had a great time!

PS: Keep an eye on announcements and your mailbox. November is going to be super fun for all the Quizzr lovers! 😀
  • kunaljd
    kunaljd
    It was nice and easy quiz. Wasn't expecting this easy.
  • Mohit Kamra
    Mohit Kamra
    Why God why? This is 2nd time I missed leaderboard by 1 point 😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Xiaomi is always cooking up new smartphones that manage to rake up a storm every time they go on sale. This time they are looking at the entry-level segment and...
In an new update, Google Maps is all set to let its users visit the Planets and Moons of our solar system right from their computer. The tech-giant has assembled...
Now that everyone in India knows what the JioPhone is and have started taking deliveries of millions of units, it has paved way for phone manufacturers and celluar operators to...
Hello, Myelf i'm Krishnapradeep currently working in manual testing domain fully functional, my experience is close to 1.8 years. Planning to move to automation testing given the current market demands/business...
Did anyone hear about Crypto currencies? Just interested to know what budding engineers have to say about crypto currencies, especially if you have heard about XRP (Ripple). Does crypto currency...