QUIZ 4 u...!!!!!1

1. The 1st male singer who won d NATIONAL AWARD....????
a)Mahendra kapoor
b)Mohd Rafi
c)Mukesh
d)Manna De

2. 1st male tourist who went 2 space just 2 visit dere by his own money....????
a)Yuri gagarin
b)Neil Armstrong
c)Denis Tito
d)Annousheh Ansari

Replies

• itchap
    itchap
    Don't use sms text in your posts anywhere on CE.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    nitish varshney
    1. The 1st male singer who won d NATIONAL AWARD....????
    a)Mahendra kapoor
    b)Mohd Rafi
    c)Mukesh
    d)Manna De
    Which Nation are we talking about?
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    nitish varshney
    2. 1st male tourist who went 2 space just 2 visit dere by his own money....????
    a)Yuri gagarin
    b)Neil Armstrong
    c)Denis Tito
    d)Annousheh Ansari

I think answer to this is c. It's only a guess, and also, it's easy to eliminate the other options.

c) Dennis Tito
  • nitish varshney
    nitish varshney
    yes silvi you are right he was tito.
    and the bigk it is ovious we are talking about INDIA.All 4 singers are fron INDIA.so now tell your answer.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How do you expect non-Indians to know that? Anyway.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Im final year student of civil engineering desperate to find a hot topic for project in structural engineering... anybody help please 😕😕😕...
A fullerene is a formation of little parts of carbon that is neither diamond nor graphite. During the past it was used for protective covering for soldier at the same...
Hey frnds...I am Pravar......pursuing B.E.(CS) final year.I need a topic for major project. Platform - Oracle Developer or .Net Plz mention some material or links from where i can get...
what is the relation between speed and armature current?,flux vs armature current?what happens to flux,armature current,speed,torque if the load increases??
I dont know what happend..Suddenly my system settings are changed. In "My computer" the drives are opening in an seperate windows.. and the hidden files are not showing. WINNERS DONT...