'Quit Your Job' App On iOS Lets Your Begin The End - Here's Your Easy Way To Unemployment

Having quit my job in the IT Industry in less than 12 months, I know the jitters a fresher would feel while telling their boss that they are quitting the company. Now, with the 'Quit Your Job' app has made the entire quitting process just a piece of cake. The parting words are always awkward. Today in any situation, emails and texts has made it easy for us to hide behind the comfort of our screens and share our thoughts with people without having to actually face them. If there's an app for that, the process just becomes so much easier. So, with the iOS app called 'Quit Your Job' you now have the free ticket to unemployment right on your iPhone or iPad.

Developed by TheLadders and the people who brought you BreakupText, Quit Your Job is a free iPhone app that uses an emerging technology called “text messaging” to tell your boss where he can put that job of yours. In the app's description page, the developers write - "This app is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not provide true quitting job notice functionality." The app will let you share the reason too. "I'm quitting because..."

Quit-Your-Job-App-iOS

The CEO, Alex Douzet says, "In an age when nearly everything can be done from the convenience of your smartphone, we thought job resignation was an area that needed some attention." Trending now with the tag line "Begin the End', Quit your job app might just be the right thing you're looking for when you have been planning the Quitting process for months in your head. Take my advice - If you're thinking so much about it, just do it.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i need a help to do my project..so my frndz help me on the topic space vector VSI PWM 3 HP INDUCTION MOTOR...send me some articles related to this topic....
Engineering is all about development. From ideas to realization, engineers have been the building blocks of the best technological developments the world has seen. In a move to encourage more...
​ Engineers at Stanford have successfully achieved a breakthrough in developing world's fastest organic, thin-film transistor. The latest transistor is about 5x faster than its rivals created using a similar...
It is obvious that armv7 architecture is better than armv6. Apart from gaming , in what terms armv7 is better than armv6? I want to know what is the main...
Nokia's new mid-budget smartphone called the Nokia Asha 503 has hit Indian shores today at a price tag of Rs. 6,683. Available now on the Nokia Office eStore, the Asha...