Quit job for GATE preparation (WIPRO, 2 Years Experience)

Hi I m ravi.
Currently i m working in wipro techonology.I am not satisfied with my job.I have 2+year experience .
Should i quit job for GATE preparation.? I want to do some R&D type of work.My B-tech CGPA is 8.35.

Please help me take my decision
Thanks
Ravi..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to jobs section.

There are several factors that will influence your decision. I'd normally recommend applying for a sabbatical at work. I'm sure a company like WIPRO will definitely have programs for their employees, so checking with the HR team will definitely help. You should take mock exams on all India level and see where you stand - and if you're confident of making it to the college you're aiming for, you should be good to go.

I've seen many candidates prepare for GATE in their part-time and crack the exams. But if that's not possible, look for sabbatical option. If that too isn't available, and you are determined to crack GATE - go for it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

we know 4 cases in doppler effect... 1.transmitter and receiver stationary-no frequency change 2.transmitter moving (away or towards the receiver) & receiver stationary 3.receiver moving (away or towards the transmitter)...
What happen if we rotate the conductor anticlockwise instead of clockwise for starting the generators?
hi, 😭 is there any method to convert pressure generated from human walking into electricity using piezoelectric transducers?for my project kindly guide me how it is possible and what components...
I want to make a website using PHP , dreamviewer and xampp . I m new to all these things and i need to give this website in a month...please...
Hello everyone, I am interested in making a career in VLSI domain. So, kindly guide me on the way I should take to achieve this.