Quick Update: We're On New Content Delivery Network

CEans,

CrazyEngineers #-Link-Snipped-# is now being served over an industry leading content delivery network.

What's a Content Delivery Network (CDN) ?

A CDN ensures that the content is delivered to the users from the servers nearest to them, resulting into improved browsing experience and speed of access. That is a user from India will receive content from server located either in India or Singapore. Similarly a user accessing CE from London will be served the website content from a server located in London.

We're using Akamai's industry leading distribution network offered by Rackspace. Do check VoiCE, browse few pages and tell us if you notice faster loading pages.

If you have questions, let us know! 😀

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Yep. The pages are loading faster. We have also disabled a few unnecessary widgets and the change in loading times is quite visible now. 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear Friends, Here I am Hudabia FArooq, I have completed my Electronics Engineering in 2010. I want to utilize my degree now and want to do job for my CV...
Can anyone explain to me what these means? I have no idea what to expect from a headphone.😕 Headphones​ Drivers: 40 mm neodymium magnets with copper-clad aluminum voice coil Frequency...
Jim Walton, person behind the success of CNN since last 30 years has send a resignation note to CNN organisation. In a note sent to company, he told that he...
United Technologies Corporation acquired U.S. aircraft components maker Goodrich.
This thread is for awesome Google doodles in July, July 27th.