Quick Regular Member Survey

I am planning an activity for all the active members of CrazyEngineers. For that I need to know which ones among you are students and who are working professionals at some company or run their own firm.

Even though I know many of you for years, I am not sure of the current status of each one of you. Please input your responses as soon as you read this message. 😀 It will help me plan the activity faster. Thanks!

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    If you have any questions, feel free to respond here.

Tagging all online members to cast their vote.

#-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, [USERGROUP=83]@Blogstars[/USERGROUP], #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    1. I am still a student, in the sense that I do take some online courses in areas out of my ken.
    2. I am also in full time employment.
  • Sharvari Panchbhai
    Sharvari Panchbhai
    You can add one more category like others.
    In my case, I don't fall in above three categories.
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Done.. Seeing #-Link-Snipped-# sir's response, I believe I am also a student, but casting my vote to "I am an employed professional."!! 😀

Curious to know, what is coming up with these data? #-Link-Snipped-# 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Can't reveal much details as it's just in planning stage. Collecting this data so that the activity can be planned with focus on either the students or working professional whichever is more.

#-Link-Snipped-# Yeah, right! 😀 Thanks. Adding the new option.
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    I'm a working professional
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thanks everyone who has voted. Waiting for everyone online to vote. Let's close this poll as soon as possible.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Voted.
    Student here.
  • Ankit Litoriya
    Ankit Litoriya
    I want to re-vote is their any option.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Ankit Litoriya
    I want to re-vote is their any option.
    Done! You can re-vote. It was disabled so that users don't change their votes. Anyway.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Tagging #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#

Excuse the repeat tags. Would love to have all votes as soon as possible. Currently the employed ones are on the lead.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Caste my vote 😀 Thank you for tagging me in
  • kishore grandhi
    kishore grandhi
    Done 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The response we've received for the interview related questions and answers is phenomenal. Of course there are several most commonly asked interview questions in the HR round which are yet...
In one of the Indian Science Congress session, Capt. Anand J. Bodas, the retired principal of a pilot training facility, told “There is official history and unofficial history about invention...
A decade ago we used to associate the term with teraflops with supercomputers but from this year we shall relate them with mobile chips. NVIDIA has unveiled the Tegra X1...
We've an awesome update for all of you, folks! We've just received the shipment of hoodies at our office and they are AWESOME! We'd post a selfie wearing the hoodies...
One of the multinational companies, Lenovo has announced that it will introduce the latest ThinkPad X1 Carbon ultrabook and ThinkVision X24 monitor at CES 2015. The eminent electronics and technology...