Quick links to common searches

It would be handy for a logged-in user to have quick links to:
"View my posts" and "View unanswered posts".

I often use this feature on the SOS Mathematics Cyberboard forum.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks for the suggestion. I'm noting it down for possible inclusion during next major upgrade.

Right now, there is a way to do it. Just to see the new & unanswered posts, hit the 'New Posts' button on the top. The posts in the bold font are the ones which are new or have new posts in them. You can see how many replies each thread has received.

However, the feature you've suggested is very good. We'll try to include it over the coming days.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    The_Big_K
    Thanks for the suggestion. I'm noting it down for possible inclusion during next major upgrade.

Right now, there is a way to do it. Just to see the new & unanswered posts, hit the 'New Posts' button on the top. The posts in the bold font are the ones which are new or have new posts in them. You can see how many replies each thread has received.

However, the feature you've suggested is very good. We'll try to include it over the coming days.

It is very usefull for all of us....Try that bigee....

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS....THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY....
  • inbapuvi
    inbapuvi
    good suggestion..................
  • safwan
    safwan
    yup good suggestion buddy. biggie yes we can!
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    yes... nice suggestion..
    its more useful to them.. Who are accessing from their mobiles...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This one is for the website owners. Don't panic if you get a mail like this one - We are Shanghai Chooke Network Information Technology Co., Ltd, which is the...
This one is for the Quality Assurance Engineers on CE: I've seen that lot of people are not aware of the difference between load testing and stress testing. Can someone...
I'm sure we've lot of software QA engineers. I've realized (while teaching to a batch of students) that lot of people are not aware of the software QA concepts. Can...
Wondering whether we have any instrumentation engineers on CE. I've seen many registrations; but none active.
CE was launched on November 26, 2005 and we've a tradition of celebrating the day as "CrazyEngineers Day" This thread invites all the crazy, weird, great, awesome ideas about celebrating...