Quick Heal Total Security 2010

Quick Heal[sup]TM[/sup] Total Security 2010[sup]TM[/sup] is an excellent, comprehensive security system for your PC/laptop/notebook. The installation process is flawless and requires minimum input from the user.
The package contains additional features and tools such as disk defragmenter and computer optimization tools that are normally bought as stand-alone software but which is included in this software package. This is excellent value for money.
The computer optimization tool freed almost 1GB of space on my hard drive, removed 144 useless entries from the registry and defragmented the disk to such an extent that the improvement on my laptop performance is noticeable.
The virus database is extensive and updates automatically to keep you up to date and protected against new viruses as and when they are detected. A built-in function talks directly to the user to advise against threats.

The look and feel is professional and I feel confident to use my laptop now, knowing that it is protected against ID theft, viruses, malware and spyware.

I recommend this product. It offers fantastic protection for the private user and the professional alike.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As we know by using these tags ,, we can able to change the text style. Look at this code . Here in this...
Hi, As we all know, every person has a special power which differentiates him/her from others. What some comes to know their in earlier and on the other hand, some...
What are the differences between Serial schedule and Serializability? As i concerned, a schedule is said to be Serial if all the operation of transaction executes consicutively without any interference...
Hello CEans! I am MegaByte from Maharashtra, India. And I am doing engineering in Computer Science. I joined CrazyEngineers because I found it interesting that all the engineers around share...
any one help me to plot empircial distribution function.... let i have sample of data like ....7,3,-9,0,-5,5,9,-8.. plz help me to solve it .... thanx