Queueing Systems for computer applications

Can any one give me the download link for "Queueing systems for computer applications vol 2" by klienrock.... I need this book very urgently for my phd work.... Please help...😔.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Is this a freeware?
  • gbose
    gbose
    No.... It cost about 7500 rs....
  • gohm
    gohm
    Then you need to read the guidelines for the forum as this is against the rules.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Maybe the best thing to do would be to get it from a nearby library? Or, if you have any specific questions, try asking them in forums. We've got lot of talented people here!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: NIMISH PRABHU *Engineering Trade: Computer Location: Mumbai, India *Occupation: Student Work Experience: - *Hobbies & Interests: Hacking,Computer Games,Downloading latest stuffs around the net(though my slow net connection doesnt help...
NIT Jalandhar folks are organizing Techniti between 18-20 September. Official Website: techNITi 09 Home Page
Our old favorite Jacko is not with us any longer. But his songs will always continue to entertain us. I'd like to dedicate this thread remembering some of his best...
Hello, i was eager to know that is it possible to download all my Mails form Gmail to my PC? i want to save my all mails to my PC!...
Hi, I have more than 3 years of experience in software engineering, presently working with a software company in Bangalore. I am planning to pursue my MBA from Annamalai Univeristy....