Questions Regarding Motor Torque

Hello Engineers.

I just need to know if it si true that the higher we get above the sea, the less TORQUE we get from a motor.
I may need this info for generators.

Replies

• freak16
    freak16
    hello!
    where did you get this information??
    as when we go above the sea pressure decreases. why will torque reduce?
    i think it will not

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

By now, most of you must have noticed the Facebook Like Box on the forum sidebar. Don't forget to hit the 'like' button.
Optimizing CrazyEngineers servers led me to discovery of things I wasn't aware of, rather, never paid much attention to their usefulness. One such thing is the "Content Delivery Network". I...
I request all crazy engineers to Please visit my website A1Tolet.com-Now Enjoy Free Advertisement of your PG,FLAT,BUNGALOW,Search For PG,FLAT,BUNGALOW,HOME.TOLET and give me your feedback because tomorrow is my project presentation...
Feedback we receive from CEans is very important in driving the CE community forward, planning new activities and making decisions that affect all of us. However, there are few points...
Epicor Assessed as the "Most Modern and Flexible" ERP System to Meet Their Needs IRVINE, Calif. and LONDON - January 11, 2011 - Epicor Software Corporation (NASDAQ: EPIC), a leading...