Questions about DC Machines

can you please clear my doubt......
the use of field winding is to increase or decrease the spreed of the rheoastat ?

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    satty lavanya
    can you please clear my doubt......
    the use of field winding is to increase or decrease the spreed of the rheoastat ?
    so the rheostat rotates or moves !!! ??? WHoa ! now thats news to me !!!!!
  • satty lavanya
    satty lavanya
    its not my intention ,i j
    zaveri
    so the rheostat rotates or moves !!! ??? WHoa ! now thats news to me !!!!!
    ust want to ask you is....the correct explanation for .the word field excitation....
    and one more...thing.dont just post the silly comments.
  • satty lavanya
    satty lavanya
    hi friends. i have some small doubts plz.clear that.
    1.why in dc generators,field resistance should not be higher than critical resistance?
    2.what do you mean by the reactance voltage in the coil?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The batteries in the modern electronic devices are unable to cope up with the power demands and often die out in few hours. Unfortunately, power points may not be available...
Autonomous cars are soon going to be the future of personal transport but since the technology is still in the nascent stage these innovative cars have to go through years...
Fossil fuels will surely be extinct in the future, we all are aware of that, but what will succeed these gas guzzlers? The question has puzzled many thinkers and while...
Hey Guys, I have observed that Chrome has been acting weird after the latest update. The browser cache function is totally out of order and it does not clear even...
I am also btech in computer science 2009 passed but i never love computers and i did btech because my parents wants me and as a na samaj i did....