and why it is mainly required in dc machines

2) how the dc generator works

and how it is converted from mechanical energy to the electrical energy

please clear my doubt

please clear the

Replies

• SeemaRao
    SeemaRao
    DC Generator works n dynamically induced emf.This principle is nothing but the "Faraday's law of electromagnetic induction"....

Check on dis principle u will get wat the principle of Dc generator And also hw it converts also..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey friends, I am thinking to pursue higher education by doing M.Tech. I wanna take your valuable suggestions and advice on which specialization should i opt for doing M.Tech in....
Hi, I thought I would share my favorite tech related videos found in youtube or other video sharing sites. CEans, you can also add to the collection. Just add a...
Please note that here at CE we do not support copyright infringement of books(or anything else). Any posts containing links to file sharing or other possible copyright issues will be...
hi i am studying final year EEE my interest is aerospace can i join my M.Tech in aerospace? what are the common subjects for aerospae and electrical engineering? suggest me...
My friend is planning on upgrading his CPU (motherboard and Processor)..His budget his around 10k to 12k..I zeroed in on Gigabyte S series motherboard and AMD phenom X4 9650...though i...