Question Regarding Internships

bioramani
The purchasing power of USD can be taken as about Rs.8/dollar. $6000/mo in US will work out to about Rs. 50, 000/mo in India. Nothing great.
hello sir..m an cs student...m in 2nd year...studying in sjce college mysore i think u might b knowing..i know c,c++,sql..can i get internships in any company??if not how i make my sem holidays usefull

Replies

• Vishwanath J
    Vishwanath J
    Hi. R u doing M.Tech or B.E!!! In JCE as i know there is a very good campus drive as well as internships.
    If u r M.tech then u will get internship in companies, start applying soon to all companies career center online and approach ur senior frnds wrkng as pro intern in companies, they may refer u for project intern.

If u r BE student, u wont get internship at any companies....
    U may plan ur semester holidays by bulding small scale projects on C C# Sql, Etc... or try to fill ur loop holes present in understanding these subjects... make it perfect.
    Once u take one suject towards perfection, the happiness u get is cant be measured in marks also....

Then I Like Mys a Lot...
    Very Beautiful n Hygenic City than Our Bangalore...

All the best...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

History sights the death anniversary of Shrimant Peshwa Bajirao I today (Vaishakh Shuddha 13). He is distinguished to have achieved a feat that only two other managed to equal. He...
I was totally shocked to see that Michael Arrington's LinkedIn profile shows that he's the CEO of Yahoo! Inc. - https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelarrington Michael Arrington has written a lot about how Scott...
Hello, The teams of Qualia Systemes and ATHIS present you Construction, an iPhone App dedicated to the calculation of strength of materials and reinforced concrete. Who made it ? Construction...
I have to write a C program which can be used to connect to MySql server and execute a query. Now, i searched on net, most of the solutions were...
Samsung Galaxy S3 was launched on May 3rd and it attracted lot of attention from the technology media around the world. As I see a number of phone reviews and...