Question on propeller clock

I am doing my final year project and decide to construct a propeller a propeller clock base on bobblick website and i have obtained some information about the source code. However, i couldn't understand the flow chart on the second page. Below is the link to the flow chart.
#-Link-Snipped-#
I am grateful if someone who understand the flow chart can explain to me cause i can't see how the process work.

Replies

• longcrystal
    longcrystal
    i am chuackl friend i want post futhermore information

Propeller clock
    source code this link: #-Link-Snipped-#

schematic circuit diagram this link: #-Link-Snipped-#

flowchart this link:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

we couldn't understand the flowchart about second page
    someone can try to analyze easy way to explanation for us??

actually we cannot understand the equation why must use this way to calculate it for this pattern: 0x000000 - 0x039387 = 0xFC6C79
    why need to (0x00000-0x039387) .Why cannot 0x000001 - 0x039387
    someone else can understand this equation can explain for us. we are feel grateful to each other.

THK for everyone try to read this flowchart😛😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Advantages,Applications,Working,and Limitations of Air Suspension System?
Pls send me design of Rack & Pinion,I m working on a project "ELECTRICITY GENERATED BY SPEED BREAKER".I have a problem in the rack & pinion design..........
for many of us youtube stands for movies, songs and few How tos.. few of you might already be aware of another facet of youtube. www.youtube.com/edu many of us (...
i am a 2nd year student pursuing engineering in branch CSE. i find that i am more intersted in networking as compared to software development. So my question is that...
Can i get the project idea