CrazyEngineers
  • Hello !!

I need some help for a project which is a mix between chemistry and processes.
    I described my problem in the "technical discussion->chemical engineering" but I don't know if a lot of people goes in this section 😀
    here is the link
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I want to be sure of the reactions that happen during the formulation of the polymer and the production of something in "neoprene (r in a bubble;-))"
    It will be really great if, for my first post here, I manage to met a great chemist.

Thanks for your help
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 6, 2007

kernel32
    Hello !!

I need some help for a project which is a mix between chemistry and processes.
    I described my problem in the "technical discussion->chemical engineering" but I don't know if a lot of people goes in this section 😀
    here is the link
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I want to be sure of the reactions that happen during the formulation of the polymer and the production of something in "neoprene (r in a bubble;-))"
    It will be really great if, for my first post here, I manage to met a great chemist.

Thanks for your help
    Please be patient, Kernel. It takes time for others to read & reply to your query. Once you have posted your question in appropriate section, you need not post about it in other sections 😀

I'm sure someone will reply to your query soon.

-The Big K-
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register