Quest Video Lectures on Programming By Yashavant

hello admin
i was willing to buy java tutorials dvd... can you please elaborate it bit more..how many dvds are present in the pack...and cost .. i am unable to open the "click here to buy the course" link..it is showing error...please help me fast or else suggest alternative to it ...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @n09: The page is missing because we haven't yet set it up post-upgrade. We are in the process of making it live again soon. In the mean time, you can order Quest by letting us know the course name you are interested in.

For Quest Java Course:

Each package contains:

• 1 Quest Video Courseware DVD
    • Unique Product Key
    • Quest User Guide
    The cost of the course is INR. 550/- + INR. 50 (Shipping cost) = INR. 600/-. If you wish to order, please send an email to admin @ crazyengineers dot com with the course name and quantity. We'll inform you the available payment methods and related details.

Let me know if you have more questions.
  • n090985
    n090985
    1 dvd ?? Thats it??
    Java is approx 45 days(90 hrs) course and yo are covering it in just 1 dvd ? I am very eager to buy yashwants tutorials but sir is it possible that a single dvd covers it all... I am zero in java..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep; these courses aren't simple video tutorials. They run on special software created by the authors. We've had many repeat customers and haven't had a single complaint on the course contents so far.

Update: I spoke to the authors and they informed me that the course contains over 60 lectures (each about 30 minutes) and s hip on single DVD.

Personally, I'd not judge the quality of course content by duration of the course. Mr. Kanetkar & Dani are masters in their fields and have taught thousands of students.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am a student of B tech, 3rd year in electronics from GGSCET(PTU) Punjab. I am looking for 6 months summer training but unfortunately in any industry or company it...
i'm a 12th passing student & very much interested in computer science engineering & willingly to do some research work in this field. so help me & update me, inform...
Google breaks AdMob even by 2014; makes a $6B killing by 2020: Mobile Advertising says a report by . In light of recent due diligence by FCC on this acquisition...
Let us discuss the concept of live and neutral wires and answer the question whether neutral is positive or negative? Every electrical engineer needs to know the difference.
hey guys.. can anyone tell me which companies are better than accenture? and which companies are worser than accenture?