CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • ms_cs

MemberFeb 24, 2009

I think It depends on the company and the customer requirement...Enterprise Java Beans is playing important role in web development.If you learn u can understand this...
    Again for your second question answer is,in my point of view, it depends on the company and the customer requirements
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • ms_cs

MemberFeb 24, 2009

Am I right?
    Cancel
  • shalini_goel14

MemberFeb 24, 2009

jatin-phoenix
    where are swing, beans part of java used in industry?
    i wana study a language thoroughly. which one among java(swing and beans included), .net, vb or php should i go for and why?
    I would suggest you to learn every language you mentioned above. Industries expect a computer engineer either to work on any language or having capability of learning any new language in few days only.

Swings are just used to make UI screens. Thats it.

Java Beans play a very important role in big projects though they are very simple to use. They are simple nothing but POJOs(Plain Old Java Objects) with some properties set in that Java Object using getters and setters. They are used to represent any real world object in a project.
    Ex. If there is some Customer related object(real world object) used in the project then using Java Beans you will make a simple Customer class with its properties like customerName, customerId, address etc. with proper getters and setters and then you can reuse that simple Java Bean class in other classes of your project just by bean id of Customer bean.

Feel free to ask more questions here.😀 I liked the topic.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register