}
    public static void main(String aa[])
    {
        qu11 obj=new qu11();
       int output= obj.fun(435);
       System.out.println(output);
    }

} 
According to me the output of this question must be 8 but why is its output 23..

Replies

• micheal john
    micheal john
    radha gogia
    According to me the output of this question must be 8 but why is its output 23..

can you explain how to got 8 as answer?
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    435=> 9 bits, shifting one bit right ,and as int is 32 bit, so keeping counter,32-9=23.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone. 😀 I am a second year student and I want to learn some designing. AutoCAD or Solid Edge? Which is better ? I am intrested in solid edge...
The latest entrant to the sub-Rs. 5000 Android smartphone range in India is the all-new Intex Aqua Style X Smartphone that features Android 4.4 KitKat OS and a 4.5-inch touchscreen...
Airmail 2.0 has been released and as an avid supporter of the app, I bought an upgrade from the Mac App store in no time. I've been in love with...
Hi, I need to ask will software testing be a good thing to start as a fresher? I am BE in IT and been trained in java in cts. Will...
Is there any opinion in this society about this phone? I am practically clueless at what to look at while purchasing a smart phone. Recently I got blanked with Android...