queries regarding keil software

Hi..,
I'm a 3rd year ECe student and i'm doing a project based on microcontroller.Is the keil software available for free download?I wanted to know if there are any softwares other than keil software used for programming microcontrollers?

thank u!

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Rekha pandre
    Hi..,
    I'm a 3rd year ECe student and i'm doing a project based on microcontroller.Is the keil software available for free download?I wanted to know if there are any softwares other than keil software used for programming microcontrollers?

thank u!
    There are different IDE available for different microcontroller which microcontroller you are going to use? and yes free version is available of KEIL and it has limit of Code size but you can use it.
  • Rekha pandre
    Rekha pandre
    thank you for replying..

i'm using AT89S52 microcontroller in my project
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Rekha pandre
    thank you for replying..

i'm using AT89S52 microcontroller in my project
    yes then you can Use KEIL no problem. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Rekha pandre
    Rekha pandre
    ya but the problem is that i'm not able to find a free KEIL software online
  • medeepak
    medeepak
    Keil is free upto a certain code size
    It is enough for most of hobbyist purposes

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

im doing a project on building an extented file system where Google docs will appear as G drive on windows machine.... and one of the such solution is : GDocsDrive...
I found out this simple mechanism of universal joint. It contains a "+" shaped objects around which both shafts (driver and driven) rotate. ๐Ÿ˜€ [video=youtube;cfg8jb6CWq0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfg8jb6CWq0[/video]
This is the video of differential mechanism. ๐Ÿ˜€ [video=youtube;-72pTZasBZM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-72pTZasBZM&feature=related[/video]
The leading most tyre manufacturer MRF is now going to expand its business. Here is the news. ๐Ÿ˜€ The company will start manufacturing its tyres in Thiruchirapalli in Tamilnadu. ๐Ÿ˜€...
While considering various positive effects there are negative effects of nanotechnology too. They are discussed here. Should nanotechnology fears be scaled down? | Nanotechnology world | guardian.co.uk Feel free to...