Queries regarding getting a job as a software developer

I'm B.E. Computer Fresher and is looking for a good job in software devlopment.
I know topics like Core Java, C++, data structures, SQL etc.
I have following queries -

1) Should I learn advanced topics like JEE, Spring, Hibernate, etc. before getting a job, or else, are these topics covered by companies in training period for freshers ? I know this aspect will differ from company to company but I want to know general trend about training in companies.
Do most of the companies provide training to freshers ?

2) Does topics like mentioned above (JEE, Spring, Hibernate, etc.) are worth learning before getting a job at fresher stage or can be learned after getting a job by experiance, even when there is no training ?

3) Do such topics can be learned indepedently if I had a basic knowledge like core java or I need to go a training institute to learn them and get a certificate from them ?
Please reply....

Replies

• ram_149955
    ram_149955
    Big companies like Cognizant,Wipro, Infosys, TCS don't expect freshers to know about these frameworks but because you are from Computer Science background you should have minimal knowledge like why these frameworks? and what are the advantages of these frameworks over the conventional methods and so on..

But if you are applying for small companies, then they expect you to write code from day one with out any training and you should be at least able to understand the existing code.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    First of all, I've removed the unnecessary links from your post, #-Link-Snipped-# . Avoid adding links in your post unless absolutely required. We take spam seriously.

Answer given to you by #-Link-Snipped-# is bang on.
  • Dev Choudhary
    Dev Choudhary
    Thank you
    Which links are you talking about @#-Link-Snipped-# ? I didn't add any links. Please let me know. Actually it was my first post here, so may be it had happen by-mistakely. Sorry for that.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dev Choudhary
    Thank you
    Which links are you talking about @#-Link-Snipped-# ? I didn't add any links. Please let me know. Actually it was my first post here, so may be it had happen by-mistakely. Sorry for that.
    It could be something on your computer that added links. I'm aware that this could be through mistake. If it wasn't your intention; ignore my post.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Having just completed the 3rd year of a 4 year MEng Mechanical Engineering degree at the University of Sussex, RS Components intern Luke attended a workshop to broaden his...
Quote: Have you heard about Flowcode and E-blocks? Whilst they are superb development tools in their own right, their compatibility when working together gives engineers a truly world class solution...
hello all, i need some innovative/real time applicable ece projects ideas/links... please help me. is urgent... 2mrw i have 2 give project review.. 😔 😕 help me
If one goes about assessing the technical breakthroughs in the industry of solar energy, we find that a lot of ground to cover, especially in the field of reducing costs...
It goes on and off 90 billion times a second! You read that right! Researchers have succeeded in developing an ultra-super fast light emitting device that turns on and off...