View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12933 Members
Join this group to post and comment.

Queries about placement

I m an Engineering students. I got 85% in 10th,48 in 12th.Then I completed diploma on 10th basis and i got 75 in diploma and my overall aggregate of engineering is 66
So in MNCs like TCS,Infosys,Cognizant,Igate am I eligible?
Will they consider my both marks of 12th and dipolma?

What are the selection criteria?
Dhruv Sood
Dhruv Sood • Sep 5, 2016
hi,i am currently into 5 sem. i have seen a lot of my seniors going haywire regarding their placements. Kindly advice me a way to crack campus placement and get a good package.Pleas let me know which job-oriented courses i can do to get a better job from the campus. i have a 7.4 pointer till now
Monika Basarkar
Monika Basarkar • Sep 5, 2016
Dhruv Sood
hi,i am currently into 5 sem. i have seen a lot of my seniors going haywire regarding their placements. Kindly advice me a way to crack campus placement and get a good package.Pleas let me know which job-oriented courses i can do to get a better job from the campus. i have a 7.4 pointer till now
Hello Dhruv,may I know your branch and your area of interest?
Monika Basarkar
Monika Basarkar • Sep 5, 2016
Dhruv Sood
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Sep 5, 2016
You should contact your T&P department for latest recruitment criteria setup by the MNCs visiting your campus.
Dhruv Sood
Dhruv Sood • Sep 6, 2016
MonikaB
mechanical

Share this content on your social channels -