quantum key distribution

can anyone tell me which prooerties of quantum mechanics are used in quantum key distribution

replies awaited.

Replies

• itchap
    itchap
    ankur verma
    can anyone tell me which prooerties of quantum mechanics are used in quantum key distribution

replies awaited.
    I hope this tutorial will help you.........

Quantum Cryptography

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Fellow Mariners, Mind stating the vessels type, tonnage, routes, cargo type, engine capacity that you sailed on? ๐Ÿ˜ Mine's below. Vessel type: Tanker Tonnage: 4500 Grt Trading Area: S.E...
1.what is the difference between spywares,malwares and virus? 2.how to get rid of spywares?? 3.what is the first process that happens in a computer when it is turned on?? 4.On...
Hi All, A programming doubt:- We need to multiply (or add) very large numbers. By very large i mean that there might be an overflow problem i.e. If c =...
You , you read it right. Google is emerging as a very silent super power in the world of computers. First though the concentration was only on web, it has...
I was reading in a commercial real estate forum about these new mobile projectors. I haven't seen one myself - figured this would be a better forum to ask. Anyone...