Quantum key distribution protocol - Project

this is my last year project...if someone has something new idea please comment...................

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    TEJAS13
    this is my last year project...if someone has something new idea please comment...................
    It's difficult to come up with 'new' idea unless we know what are you up to already. I did a quick search and found following articles (set of PDFs) that might give you few clues: Google Scholar

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

GUYZ can you help me out regarding these languages PHP and SQL, i don't want to join any coaching class to learn these languages because i think its just a...
Hello Everyone, I am new to the site hope to have a wonderful time here
am not familiar with projects based on machine learning. but am more interested to do projects in that area. so please help me out.
Siemens is doing some extreme engineering. The company has manufactured the B75 blades that have a total length of about 75 meters. Check out our VoiCE coverage: https://www.crazyengineers.com/sieme...orlds-largest-matches-wing-span-of-a380-2511/
In the recent times iPhone has already been taken under water but now it can go to depths of 130 feet when it is enclosed within the iGills waterproof case....