Quantum Computing Realized On Single Chip

You will be astonished to know that quantum computing may not be a distant dream now. University of Bristol Scientists have developed ways to materialize the concept on a single chip70mmX3mm. How is this possible? Read for further curiosity 😀

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi , plzz reply i need small circuit to generat pwm and anthor to generat pcm i use multsim 10
Anyone can teach me about micro processor? I am the newer of microprocessor. I want to learn that what is microprocessor? what is purpose of this? can i use in...
While it will still take about half a year for the shortage of Hard Drives to recompense, Hitachi has introduced world's first 4 TB drives at approx. $400. Decent deal?
ok..I was thinking if CEans from Bengaluru would come together for a CE meet?? Date, time , location would be decided on majority , once the number of attendees is...
hi everyone.. I need a simulation software that can be used to design RF modules. Especially my circuit consists of a 2.4ghz transmitter, patch antennas, a rectifying circuit with schottky...