"Quantum Black Hole' at centre of Galaxy NGC 1277 weighing in at a massive 17 Million Suns

A huge black hole has been found at the centre of the galaxy NGC 1277.
There are other even more massive ones around. What makes this special is that unlike other black holes at galactic centres, this has a huge 60% of the mass of the galactic middle bulge while the rest are a fraction of one percent.

For those interested in cosmology here is more:
Quantum Galaxy: NGC 1277 | Science 2.0

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm sure all the Android users here will have whatsapp messenger installed on their mobile phones. The free messaging apps's taken over the world of mobile phones. The app is...
In which programming / scripting language Google + (plus) is written ? I tried to search on web , looked into about ten pages ,but no where i found the...
In communication, while transmit the message signal to the optimum receiver like MAP & ML, why we have to convert the the message signal from waveform to vector form?
hello, one one of my friends pointed out that it is always better to delete the contents of the pen drive that to format it every now and then. He...
hey,can anyone suggest me a good book for getting knowledge(any book or site) as how to interface rxd and txd pins..using proper choice of capacitors,inductors and registers...........????