Quantitative aptitude

If the sum of the degree measures of two specific angles of triangle T is greater than the sum of the degree measures of two specific angles of quadrilateral Q, what is the greatest possible number of right angles that Q could have?

a) none b) one c) two d) three e) four

:sshhh::sshhh:

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    one:?:
    because if we take a and b as the two angles, then a+b<180.
    so if we have to have the rest two angles of quadilateral >180.
    if we have the rest two as 90 degree then it will not be possible.. so at the max. only one i think.
    am i right:?:
  • Tejashree Katdare
    Tejashree Katdare
    A person invests $10,000, some at 8 % per year and some at 10% per year . The annual income from this investment is $870. How much was invested at 8% ?
    a) $3,500 b) $5,500 c) $6,000 d) $6,500 e) $7,000
  • bbpampaco
    bbpampaco
    where do you get such demoralizing questions....???
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    2Q. I think d is correct
  • Tejashree Katdare
    Tejashree Katdare
    The answer is c
    two

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A collection of short and simple, creative, funny, emotional goodbye or sign-off emails to send to your colleagues and manager on your last working day (lwd) at office.
Researchers at the Computer Vision Lab at ETH Zurich, Switzerland, have developed a new technology that allows us to touch the virtual world.The technology helps researchers produce virtual copies of...
The USA Science and Engineering Festival had conducted a Jingle Competition. And Ryan Miyakawa stood the winner by public voting. It's really a wonderful jingle. It stirs a real passionate...
i want to make a mobile charger that can be used when moving on a vehicle It works on the principle of a DC dynamo and the rotational kinetic energy...
hi there... does anyone know how the fingerprint recognition system or the fingerprint sensor actually works...??? i need some information...at least basic..