Quality Vs Quantity : Where do we go wrong?

We have a huge quantity of people in India, But we are still lagging in all the sectors, behind the less populated countries. We have a good pool of doctors, engineers, financial advisers etc...

Is it because, we lag in our quality?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aarthivg
    We have a huge quantity of people in India, But we are still lagging in all the sectors, behind the less populated countries. We have a good pool of doctors, engineers, financial advisers etc...

I'd not accept it as a generalisation.
  • RISHABH LALA
    RISHABH LALA
    It is because we lack in a development strategy ...Uptil now we have only seen rise in the rise of Information Technology , what about electronics , Civil structures ....We still lack behind ...We still import some crucial electronics ....like mobile handsets , LCD Televisions , computers.....also lack of cheap but quality civil structures and fast construction techniques !! so here we lack with and thus have been unable to realize the dream of truly Global quality India and hence we need integrated research in these sectors now.
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    In general, It's not right to say we lag in quality..! But specifically this phrase may sound good..! 😀 It might be due to the fact that we lack adequate resources(in my opinion)..!(the advancement I mean)..! I suppose Government gives a lot of money to build resources but it is mostly eaten by our greedy politicians..! 😀
  • er.prit
    er.prit
    i agree with u
  • nibhani
    nibhani
    aarthivg

quantity is not the reason due to which we are lagging..or u can say that population of india is not the reason due to which we are lagging..the reason is quality..if india is lagging it is due to quality because it doesn't give such type of quality as other countries are giving..i am not saying that it can't give i am saying that the reasons behind not giving such type of quality as other country are a lot like unemployment problem,poverty,illitracy in india are the reason behind this...there are a lot of person available in india who can produce a good quality for our country by using their talent but they didn't get chance due to poverty..and due to corruption a lot of such type of person go towards good employment who are not able to do good work for their country...but who have passion to do something for their country they come in the grip of corruption,poverty,reservation due to which they can't proceed towards the place where they should be..so due to such type of problems like poverty,corruption,unemployment,illitracy,reservation india is lagging than other country...
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    RISHABH LALA
    It is because we lack in a development strategy ...Uptil now we have only seen rise in the rise of Information Technology , what about electronics , Civil structures ....We still lack behind ...We still import some crucial electronics ....like mobile handsets , LCD Televisions , computers.....also lack of cheap but quality civil structures and fast construction techniques !! so here we lack with and thus have been unable to realize the dream of truly Global quality India and hence we need integrated research in these sectors now.
    I cant accept, we lack in development not because of Quality, Its because we don't recognize the quality. For example, we a student says some idea about some project, The person who listen to it, first try to find disadvantages only in it.
  • RISHABH LALA
    RISHABH LALA
    All that I can do is that I can suggest you to join #-Link-Snipped-# "Innovate and Renovate" (Facebook community) at-least here everybody will give even your half -complete Idea, a great importance ! as it is based on the belief Everyone has an idea only those who have the zeal and the passion can take it forward.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Not Quantity nor quality ... Lets say we lack in "ethics"
    We saw in www.satyamevjayate.in that 10k bucks of Cancer medicines are sold at around 100k.
    Commonwealth scams, 2G scam & coal-gate. See, everyone's after "dead-presidents". In our case, Dead father-of-nation.
    No more patriotism exists ..... If I ever get a chance to make a law, I would make "patriotism" compulsory !!
    See, India gave you so many things, atleast change something for good of your country before you die !
    They got money for IPL but they aint got money to give place to poors for living ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

RIM announced today (Thursday, 2nd August) that the new Blackberry PlayBook will be launched in Canada on 9th of this month. Primarily launched in Canada, the PlayBook will soon reach...
Examples Of Stupid Questions that People Ask 1. When People see you Lying Down, With Ur Eyes Closed, they Ask: ... "Are You Sleeping?" (No! I'm Trying to Die?) 2....
Facebook's stocks prices have been falling like an a stone dropped from Eiffel Tower. The Facebook stock has just reached all time low, below $20. Check the screenshot - It's...
Hi everyone I need some help from u ...I have to do my final project and I want something unique to others..I also wanted to be related to pump station...
How do Industrial Heat Exhangers work? For Example in the Conoco Phillips process to turn nat gas into LNG they use 3 cooling stages. The first using propane, then ethane...