Quality Assurance Vs. Quality Control In Automobile Industry

what is difference between Quality Assurance and Quality
Control in automobile industries??

Replies

• Siddhant Mukherjee
    Siddhant Mukherjee
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Quality control is the assessment of inspection staff to maintain the quality and legal standards.

Quality assurance comprises of all activities and methods related to attainment of quality. This is the actual inspection process which happens on site.

So, we can say that quality control is the managerial aspect of quality while quality assurance is the technical aspect.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am 2014 passout mechanical branch.....going to learn something..some of my seniors said, ''you can try NDT..take NDT training in any instituite...'' sir is it good to take training of...
What is Cyber Forensics?
With the news of massive private data leaks hitting the headlines each month, the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL) has come up with a protocol to help users...
I have accidentally deleted (Shift+Del) my Snaps folder which had my memories right from the childhood. Could anyone suggest the best free recovery or uneraser software tools to recover my...
Check these spelling mistakes. These are very funny. https://worldobserveronline.com/2013...ds=10154160157760063&fb_action_types=og.likes