Quality Assurance.... Emerging

hi all

I think Quality Assurance has now become more than a subject. All automotive industries expect this in all engineers, let it be mechanical or electrical or an Software the 5S and 6 sigma always play a major role. but many college students are not aware of it. so here i start the new dedicated thread for this. If people are interested in acquiring or sharing information, are always welcome.
Well to start with i have a PPT in 5S (i guess everybody knows) and Poke-Yoke (Fool-proofing) please feel free to mail me or when i get a chance to put it in this site people can avail.
Iam also a learner in the field of quality so any new information are always welcome.

Navin S

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Navin,

Would you like to share the PPT with all of the CEans? We can upload it in this thread itself.

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Navin Sampath Engineering Trade: B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering Location: Chennai, India Occupation: Currently Working as a Quality Assurance Enginner in TVS, Joining HYUNDAI Motors India Ltd, in feb. in...
We can log on to a comp. with a hidden window...by changing the registry if i 'm not wrong then put some light on this topic...
I'm opening this thread inside General Help section because I need your feedback on one of the most important topic - File / Photo sharing through CE forums. Let me...
Hi All , I am crazy about coin collection & glad to know that to be friends with more of collectors... 😎 vibhor_one
How about collecting all "Frequently Asked Questions" in campus recruitments? CE is full of engineering students and they can benefit from this thread 😀 Experienced people can contribute too 😀...