QTP vs. SELENIUM

HI all

could you please help me which i need to learn first between QTP and SELENIUM.

Please help me to choose and forward me any material. Thanks

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Maha Tanguturi
    HI all

could you please help me which i need to learn first between QTP and SELENIUM.

Please help me to choose and forward me any material. Thanks
    The choice between QTP and Selenium would typically be decided based upon the requirement of the project. Tell us detailed information about your project so that we can advise which tool would be better.

PS: Adding detailed information about your question would definitely help us understand your questions better.
  • Maha Tanguturi
    Maha Tanguturi
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The choice between QTP and Selenium would typically be decided based upon the requirement of the project. Tell us detailed information about your project so that we can advise which tool would be better.

PS: Adding detailed information about your question would definitely help us understand your questions better.
    Hi Kaustubh,

Thanks for your reply. I am in plannig to Learn these tools. I am not in Project yet, I got my EAD recently, and looking for opportunities, please help me .Thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung announced yesterday that it has started shipping its latest and industry’s largest 16TB solid state drives. This new disk was initially unveiled at the Flash Memory Summit in August...
UCWeb's success and adoption rate in India has been quick. As the company looks to sustain its leadership position in India and target greater traction from Tier II & III...
A group of physicists from Indiana University has recently discovered a new type of elementary particle, the "four-flavoured" tetra quark. Daria Zieminska, the team leader delivered the first scientific presentation...
Project Abstract / Summary : This project will provide all types of Home Services like Electrician , Plumber , Home Tutor , Home made etc at your Home . You...
Is Superman real? Although the answer to this question might be in the negative, his weak point-Kryptonite may well be on the verge of being discovered. Scientists from the Institute...