Python Project Ideas

please guys i m learning python,i want some ideas how can i start my project?
please guys help me 😔

Replies

• komputergeek
    komputergeek
    Please give details of your project

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I only recently came across this place, thru the Electronics Design portal (Electronic Design Welcome). Got a whole collection of videos showcasing the latest and greatest engineering tech! A good...
Guys check this out.. Would you like to know if your mobile is original or not?! Press the following on your mobile *#06# and the-international mobile equipment identity number appears...
For those who like to drink cold water , this article is applicable to you. It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the...
Story # 1 It's a fine sunny day in the forest and a [FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif]lion[/FONT][/FONT] is sitting outside his cave, lying lazily in the sun....
https://www.scrolllock.nl/passport They hold the Passport details of people in the world. Just give your first name, Last name and the country you are living. It givs your Passport Details. ENJOY!!!