puzzle,urgent

There are Four Chips of unknown Weights. Using these four Chips you have to measure a weight which can be anything ranging from 1 Kg to 40 Kg on a balance. What should be the individual weight of each chip?
rply as soon as possible

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Here's the answer:

1,3,9 & 27

Note: It will be a power of 3 (always) πŸ˜€
  • Mohit parnami
    Mohit parnami
    thanx a lot...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Woops! I didn't know that this was for Radiance. My apologies.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    For some people winning becomes passion .They want to be win by Hook or by crook
    πŸ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    goyal420
    For some people winning becomes passion .They want to be win by Hook or by crook
    πŸ˜€
    you are right goyal! πŸ˜›
  • Mohit parnami
    Mohit parnami
    m really very sorry...
    i appologise..
    n promise it will not be repeated againπŸ˜”....
  • Mohit parnami
    Mohit parnami
    listen... reject my first puzzle...but let me try out other puzzles ....
    m sry again..
  • Mohit parnami
    Mohit parnami
    listen.... reject out my 1st puzzle...but let me try out other puzzles...
    m sry again...
  • kittu105549
    kittu105549
    A series of numbers has some magical property.
    When any number in that series is divided by 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, the corresponding remainders are 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9.
    Find the smallest number with such magical property.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I can't give answer now
    but according to my calculation there are only 3 no's upto 10000 with such magical property
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    kittu105549
    A series of numbers has some magical property.
    When any number in that series is divided by 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, the corresponding remainders are 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9.
    Find the smallest number with such magical property.
    Oops! This is also a puzzle of Brainvita in Radiance! 😑

Try your own people!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    My answer was correct ..But my bad luck πŸ˜” Let us see for next one
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    goyal420
    My answer was correct ..But my bad luck πŸ˜” Let us see for next one
    Even my answer was correct. Bad luck πŸ˜”

I Just answered the 3rd puzzle! 😁
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Let's not answer puzzles in this thread until that brainvita competition gets over, please!! What do you say guys??

And guys who post puzzles from the competition, please sit and solve them yourself. They dont seem to be too difficult.
    And even if it were difficult, what are you gonna gain by using others' help and winning??
  • vinaykante
    vinaykante
    There are Four Chips of unknown Weights. Using these four Chips you have to measure a weight which can be anything ranging from 1 Kg to 40 Kg on a balance. What should be the individual weight of each chip?
    rply as soon as possible[/QUOTE]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I hope people aren't breaking rules. We won't solve any puzzle from the contest until its over.
  • Vega
    Vega
    It's difficuilt for new guys who are not following this thread to know about Radiance. I guess admins should remove such posts.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear all, i have this situation: i need my robot to move a distance X cm along a straight wall of length Y m (the length is of no concern,...
Easy Poster Printer 2.0 File Size:- 5.54 MB With Easy Poster Printer you'll be able to print posters of any size, up to 20x20 meters. You can also adjust the...
Can any 1 give me information regarding 6 month training ion any iit college and about its date of release and final submission
Hello , i am pursuing computer science degree and i am in 4th semester. i am interested in doing summer training after 4th semester. is it advisable ??πŸ˜• please suggest...
i want to built a microcontroller based automatic Tea Maker.