Puzzle of the day

Jay and Ajay are fellow artists who use coded messages to communicate to each other. Recently Ajay was put in a jail for stealing an exceptional and expensive diamond the 'Pink Panther'. Only a few days after this, Jay sent him a letter asking him how he was. On the inside of the letter, he hid a code. Yesterday, Ajay escaped and left the letter inside the jail. The police did some research in this case and found the code on the inside of the letter, but they haven't been able to crack it as yet. you help the police in finding out what the message was?

This is the code:
llwatchawtfeclocklniskdialcirbetimersool

Source : A friend of mine asked the question .

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ll watch awtfe clock lnisk dial cirbe timer sool

loos ebric ksinl eftwa ll

Here -> Watch clock dial timer; loose bricks in left wall.

Good Enough?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    wow biggie answered it very fast ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

But needed some clarification Watch clock dial timer what does this mean i dont think this has some compelte sense .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, first of all i would like to thank anyone who can help me in my problem in advance.๐Ÿ˜€ My Problem is that I want to make a prototype that...
CEans, Answer the questions here & post new general knowledge questions in this thread. This thread will remain active during period Feb-March '09. After this period, a new thread will...
CEans, Many ideas pop up in my mind when I'm playing guitar. Today, another final year project idea popped up in my mind. How about developing a robot that would...
Can somone send link to download Free Special Distillation Processes by Zhigang Lei, Biaohua Chen, Zhongwei Ding or mail a of same book at ๐Ÿ˜€
Hi guys, If you're tired of your hobby or plan to pursue it even more, here's a hobby site for you to join and be a part of. This site...