Puzzle Master For Puzzle Section

Just like a 'Quiz Master' who anchors quizzes, we should have a 'Puzzle Master' for Puzzles section.

The role of puzzle master would be to put interesting & challenging puzzles each day on the section and "one tough puzzle for the week".

The role of 'Puzzle Master' will be passed on from one CEan to other after one month.

In this we all get to share the work & fun.

What say CEans?
๐Ÿ˜‰

Replies

• Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Great thoughts AKD. Though I am not good at Puzzles, I can Give Some Suggestions.
    1) We can put the puzzles and give a days time,people can post their answer and after 24 hours we will put the correct answer. Cool thinking again. Like added.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Yeah. I know CEan-frooty can do good work with it.

And yeah, CEan-SilverScorpion will be great at it.

Don't know if any of the two are available at the moment.

Waiting for more responses.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    I'm here..

ah.. I'm good at puzzles?? hmm... let me think..

I don't think I'm that good at it.. anyway, I'll try to give some interesting puzzles here..
    But giving new puzzles daily or even in alternate days is difficult, I think.

Let's see. I'll try to give puzzles regularly..
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    I am in for this. ๐Ÿ˜€ This is an great idea AKD. This will really benefit lot of Ceans for competitive exams and campus recruitment also.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    That's awesome. Please start posting right away. There is no limit to how many puzzles can be put here each day.

Also give them relevant titles, so that they are easily searchable.
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Started with a very simple puzzle -#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Check out these puzzles till date :

1. Friday, 23 Sept 2011 - #-Link-Snipped-#
    2. Saturday, 24 Sept 2011 - #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    If we want to encourage more people how if we provide special user Title "Puzzle Master" ? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @godfather: Yeah totally. We need more volunteers here (and more solvers too.)

The more interesting the questions, the more popular the section will get.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Anybody up for this activity?
    I want someone to post really tough image puzzles. ๐Ÿ˜•
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This activity is on hold for quite some time now.
    Do we have any up for this activity? The post of 'PUZZLE MASTER' is still vacant.
    CEan #-Link-Snipped-# did take the initiative some time back, but the initiative has been dead ever since.
    We need someone who can throw really tough questions every week.

PS: The role of puzzle master could be passed on from one CEan to another.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When 'Google Instant Previews' was rolled out last year, there were mixed set of positive & negative reactions about it. Today, it looks a bit redesigned. Now besides the normal...
The Bharti Airtel Campus Placement procedure is as follows: 1. Corporate Presentation 2. Aptitude Test 3. Panel Interview Eligibility Criteria usually is : All students with minimum marks of 50%...
Amazon India Development Centers are located in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai. All offices are actively involved in working with top Institutes and Universities throughout India to recruit the best talent....
Since we have a dedicated sub-section for Movies here, I am sure there is no harm in sharing the latest movie trailers and writing reviews, expectations and comments here. PS:...
Let's dedicate this thread to asking questions for GATE 2012. Here are some frequently asked questions (FAQs): How to check if I am well prepared for GATE 2012? What should...