put your own content on the site as notes and tutorials

Hello,
I want to ask if I can put my own content on the website in the form of tutorials (notes) in various fields such as computer science and electronics engineering etc. in the respective forums so that others can learn from it?

the notes are in text format only.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's welcome; as long as the tutorial is completely original and not published on other website. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How many candidates did appeared for C-CAT(CDAC) 2015 ?
i am doing project on solar led street lights with auto intensity control. In this project decided to include following features i.e 1)LED bulb should on and off and also...
Fitness band is the modern fitness enthusiast's must-wanted gadget. Jumping into the trendy bandwagon is the Indian electronic brand YU Televentures, a company partly owned by Micromax Mobile, with its...
A new malware is creating havoc in India by gaining control of critical computer systems until a ransom is paid. Called 'TeslaCrypt Ransomware', the malware has been upgraded to the...
We're getting enquiries from CDAC aspirants and students about the prospects of job after CDAC course. The top questions asked are more or less the same: will IT company recruit...