Purchase Quest C Programming Video Course From Yashavant Kanetkar

i want to learn c lagauge from basics..how to get the video tutorial of c language by yashwanth kanitkar? ..i don't have a credit card.. please give information how to get those tutorials by using the bank payment? please ..please

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Check out their official site: #-Link-Snipped-#

It has all the information you need to make a purchase. 😀#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    You can buy a book.
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    I think you don't have to spend money on learning C (or anything else),
    Go to youtube and search there, there are plenty of them.
    Trust me, you would get ample of examples online.
  • surfingturtle
    surfingturtle
    I learnt C language by doing self-study, knew nothing about coding/programming, started from scratch, downloaded lot of stuff (*.pdf, *.chm, epub, even some video tutorials in ISO format) Lynda, torrents and many more from tpb, nothing comes close to Yashawant Kanetkar's "Let Us C" superb explanation of basics, hats off to him.......had same issue like yours, no credit card, flipKart gives great service, cash on delivery, then there is always "Computer Culture" in lamington road, trust me guys just by Rs 550/- you can learn more of C than going to NIIT or any other institute, all big big names, pathetic performance, I know cause I joined for C++, trust me Biggest mistake total waste of money😡😔, then brought Quest's "C++ programming" and was really taken aback by the explanation (to get your basics strong) given by Yashawant Sir😁, it would be sin for me to not say from my experience that his video tutorial is 10 times better than NIIT institute.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Let Us C maybe good for 'basics', but The C Programming Language by Brian Kernighan & Dennis Ritchie is the best C book I've ever read!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hmm, there are many you tube channels on similar lines, but Khan academy seems to be little different they seem to be posting free lectures on almost all topics (umm,...
Dear friends, I am working as an engineer in the construction of a steel plant project. apparently due to heavy rains here for the last couple of months, a lot...
PN Junction Break-Down in Diode !! ​
I have no idea since when I have started loving documentary films. I think they have a greater appeal than commercial cinema because they are treated with raw hands. I...
The Channel Tunnel (French: Le tunnel sous la Manche), known colloquially as the Chunnel, is a 50.5-kilometre (31.4 mi) undersea rail tunnel linking Folkestone, Kent near Dover in the United...