Pune University S.E Results Expected Today?

I've been hearing that Pune University Results are expected today in next few minutes. Do we have any CEans from Pune to keep all our fellow CEans updated on the results and declaration?

😀

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Yes. I also heard the same from a few friends. It's going to be declared here they say: #-Link-Snipped-#

Any updates from anyone?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wi-Fi networks are easy to break in if the administrators haven't ensured enough security. It seems that security of Wi-Fi networks is one of the common issues faced. Let's collect...
Peter Vesterbacka of Rovio - the company that develops highly popular game "Angry Birds" has said that the there's no future to consol games and they're becoming obsolete. The popularity...
HTC Arrive is the first Windows 7 phone that uses CDMA. The phone will arrive on Sprint (US) on March 20th for $199 for 2 year contract. HTC Arrives features...
Create a cursor by using the computer program gimp, which can be downloaded for free over the Internet. Make a cursor for a PC. Follow this video: [video=youtube;fPyxr6reKfg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPyxr6reKfg[/video]
I'm looking for the difference between WEP and WPA2-PSK terms used in Wireless Router Domain. All I know about them is that they're encryption mechanisms used in securing wireless routers....