Pune or Indore - Best city to study engineering?

If I do engineering in Pune it is better option or Indore with lower tier college?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

What’s wrong with Pune? 

You will know on CE that the best place for engineering is inside your own head.

If you have a hankering for it, you’ll go hammer and tongs after it and get wherever you want to go irrespective of the college. Having said that, I should add that Pune colleges are quite good. I know they are in science.

• DM update
    DM update

I have done my engineering from Chandigarh Group Of colleges Landran and my sister is also doing her engineering from same college. If you are interested to move into North side, you can consider CGC Landran college. It is reputed college in Chandigarh , Punjab. Fee structure is affordable and placements are really good. Many big recruiters visit the campus like Microsoft, amazon etc. 

Good Luck

• Vinay Mishra
    Vinay Mishra

I am from Indore. If you want any suggestions regarding colleges you and ask me.

• tushar yadav
    tushar yadav

#-Link-Snipped-# I am confused in Chameli devi college and medicaps college? Chameli devi college have placements from this year because there director is changed he is ex IIT director so he hi bringing companies and sending students for internships vhi IIT students and in there college and I don't know much about medicaps but there fee is too high 1,20,000for cs then what to do?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Iam a  btech graduate from ECE branch,through campus placements i got an IT sector job.I dont understand whether to choose the job or drop an year for preparing gate exam,or...
As today I have filled the details of the examination.After submitting it is showing that "you are already registered for tcs".so i checked all my mail there is no reference...
Design News reports:https://www.designnews.com/electronics-test/10-breakthrough-futuristic-military-technologies-watch?ADTRK=InformaMarkets&elq_mid=8840&elq_cid=1069623
Darius asks: You and I both know that a fulfilling career doesn’t come for free. The price is hard work and effort. I’m willing to pay that; what about you?     ...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qfje2vosl98gvdu/VID-20190529-WA0000.mp4?dl=0