Pulse jet design innovation- Is my design viable?

I`ve had a new idea in designing a pulse jet by adding a valve in it... According to my intuition and logically this increases the output many folds and I`ve given sufficient reasons for suggesting it. I have a powerpoint of my idea that I have made and I request any of you to please go through it and suggest whether it is viable or not!

Thank you.

Link:#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Ohh
    Link is not present!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
  • aryanscarlet
    aryanscarlet
    gg_gaurav
    Ohh
    Link is not present!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
    Try This::::
    https://www.megaupload.com/?d=U1X7LF0S

• ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Thanks ,
    I will see it
  • Slitten
    Slitten
    Could you please try to upload it to an other website, or send me a mail? I'm realy intereseted in the design.
  • aryanscarlet
    aryanscarlet
    I'm looking to take this to another level during my Masters! A rough outline of the work is that I'm trying to create a constant volume combustion engine tat is pulsed ( CVC ) ! The design involved has not been patented and I'm not sure if I'd peruse it to that level either. For now it is a design which allows me to create constant volume combustion ( In other terms - the so called 'detonation' ) with a mechanical concept which overcomes so many losses present in present shock wave methods in PDEs. A simple CFD simulation was also carried out and the results are quite good. The end product in theory almost works like a automobile IC engine but only directly produces thrust. People who are really into this stuff and have the technical background can contact me at #-Link-Snipped-# or #-Link-Snipped-#. If I decide not to carry on this research, I will willingly share all my collected knowledge and my innovations for others to work on!

Rgds,
    Scar
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    Your links do not work. Try using google docs.
  • aryanscarlet
    aryanscarlet
    Ya! The links are down! That is why I posted an abstract above! I'm leaving for my Masters at Georgia Tech. Hoping to pursue the idea there! So, I was advised not to disclose the entire concept in an open forum. Those who are interested can plz email me on my id above and we can discuss the idea there! Sorry for the inconvenience!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

India’s most spectacular online technical event Be ready for the virtual launch of windows 7,windows server R2 and other Microsoft product Virtual TechDays :: Registration
A spirited all-round performance helped India convincingly beat Australia by 99 runs in the second One-dayer at Nagpur. and also Indians Deserved it 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Motorola has finally launched their first Android mobile OS powered phone: Droid. The phone looks awesome! Check it out here: Droid from Verizon Wireless
Yahoo's Tapan Bhat has revealed that ever since Yahoo rolled out its new front page [all AJAX zazzy homepage πŸ˜‰ ] the average time spent on its front page is...
1) Functions can be used in a select statement where as procedures cannot 2) Procedure takes both input and output parameters but Functions takes only input parameters Give some more