Psychometric chart

Can we represent the working of a cooler on the psychometric chart? If yes, then please show how?

Replies

• PuneetVerma
    PuneetVerma
    If you are asking about Sensible Cooling , its horizontal line with arrow towards left at constant specific himidity.
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanks for your reply. I knew how to represent sensible cooling. Is the working of cooler represented as sensible cooling?
    Will it also include the humidification line?

So the final line will show as / with a down arrow?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    sweet_honey
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanks for your reply. I knew how to represent sensible cooling. Is the working of cooler represented as sensible cooling?
    Will it also include the humidification line?

So the final line will show as / with a down arrow?
    Yes it will include humidification line. The motor pulls air. When water pump is on, water cools the air and humidifies it in the process.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi I've just completed B.E civil engg(2013) batch. Now i need to know two things. 1.which course is good and has always scope for it?i dont want to do structural,soil...
This thread intends to find out which Integrated Development Environment do CEans use. Of course your choice would vary depending upon the programming language & framework; so you can share...
Scientists at Princeton University have successfully utilized printing tools to create a superhuman ear. While the artificial ear looks pretty much like a biological ear, it attributes its superhuman strength...
Can anyone help with this???????. IF i have a ssn like 123459636 and i want to insert dashes into it how would i do that in SQL; i have tried...
Hi all, I want to write a script in perl which will execute under gdb (is it possible in perl? or i will have to use python) to automate the...