"Psychological disorders" Is it Just in the mind or due to chemical imbalance as doctors say?

There are over a million people suffering psychological disorders around the globe which include many different effects., all having their own names and terminologies. Why are many people affected with these disorders? Is it just due to their uncontrollable feelings like fear, anxiety, anger, despair etc. taking the complete control over the mind or is it due to the chemical imbalance in the brain as psychiatrists say? Can people contract this disorder, just by fearing that they would get one or is it just not in our hands? And I have heard about psychologically ill people hallucinating over many things.! i.e. some imaginary person comes in front of them and speaks with them. Like, they can see dogs speaking in English and so on and so forth. Why is this so? and can someone explain me clearly about Multiple personality disorder?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    First I want to dedicate all my posts here to my and #-Link-Snipped-# 's Beloved friend Sreenivasan
    We find it real strange in His behaviour but the Doctors say some thing wrong with his Mental health and nothing more we want to know what really is the cause of this devastating creep?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends, help me with offcampus recruitment offers and related alerts. pls gv me information on some courses that are demanded more by the IT sector.Im a computer science graduate........I...
I am still very new tho this xkcd thing. found following url trending on Google+. Just click zoom, zoom out and drag to every object 😀 https://xkcd-map.rent-a-geek.de/#10/1.0004/0.0000
i need the detailed report(e.g.set up,equipment,final project report) about the report for project work on ACCIDENTAL PROOF TRAINS USING RF SIGNALS
If you can nail any workflow with Drupal, you generally get paid $350 an hour! But the question is can you? If you can write a stored procedure for about...
how virtual box works? in which language it is coded.