PS4 & XBOX 720 Will Mark End Of Console Gaming Systems - Agree / Disagree?

XBOX and Playstation latest versions were launched about 6-7 years ago and the graphics / gaming industry has evolved a lot in the few years. Looking at the growth rate, it looks like the hardware capabilities are growing so fast that we won't need dedicated gaming consoles anymore. Everything will 'probably' be delivered through the cloud and the gadgets; be it TV or computer will be capable enough to play it directly.

Do you think the next versions of the gaming consoles, Playstation 4 and XBOX 720 will mark the end of gaming consoles?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just want to know whether the 'Invite Friends' feature is useful or not and how many of you have really used it? The intention is not to 'spam' all of...
Google's launched (and promoting it through their homepage) a new program for the entrepreneurs, called 'Google For Entrepreneurs' : https://www.google.com/entrepreneurs/ . Through the program, Google will host a number of...
Mahindra Quanto compact SUV can safely be called as the most awaited launch of this year. It is the first sub-4metre vehicle which is capable of seating 5+2 people. The...
Scientists have been trying to find earth like enviroenment where 'earth-like' living beings can be found. Though water has been found onplanets (supposedly mars), moons (example Europa moon of jupiter)...
nah.. i am not a apple-hater nor i am a samsung lover , but i somehow felt the parody funny