PS4 Launch In India Confirmed On 18 December. Greatness Awaits!

Sony India has confirmed that the official PS4 launch in India will happen on 18 December. Sony has sent out media invites for the launch of the next generation console. The console made it first to the American markets on November 15th followed by Europe on November 28th. The price of the console has not been unveiled yet; but it's expected that the price will be upwards of Rs. 30,000. We expect it to be in the Rs. 35k-40k range; given the unstable rupee against dollar.

PS4-india

Irrespective of the price, expect the PS4 to sell like a hot cake in Indian markets. In the international markets, the console has already done million plus sales in just a matter of few hours since the launch. We are looking for information on which games will become the part of the launch.

Indian online retailers have already began taking pre-orders of the PS4; without really declaring the price. We've had our own discussion on what will be the price of PS4 in India. If you want to have your say, feel free to Playstation 4 Price In India.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alright - make sure that your Internet connections are in the best of their health. Because you'll definitely want to download the system firmware update as soon as your turn on your system. It's ~300+ MB firmware that may take a while to download; if you have a sloppy Internet/broadband connection.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I am dying to see what the hell SONY is selling with this device that within 10 days of launch 2.1 million units are sold. Also, if sources are to be believed, this gaming console is all set to beat SONY's Jack Tretton's target of 3 million device by Year end and 5 million devices by March 2014.

The gaming console's new launch had already beat all the sales record of any gaming consoles of first 10 days.. 😀

MAN ! any other crazy CEan waiting for the device and is aiming to have a bid at that?

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sony has introduced a new USB Flash Drive that is a 2-in-1 device with micro USB and USB 2.0 connectors bundled into one. And it will connect to your Android...
Hi CEans, I am here to ask an help to know “how to save my digital art/photography/etc?" We know that many of us use blogs or FB or twitter to...
Nurture Talent Academy had organised Techhunt Grand Finale at IIT Bombay campus recently (6th December). The event saw participation from over 30 teams from colleges across India and 20 schools...
in speech recognition how we use neural n/w and fuzzy logic for database as we have to compare our voice or match our voice to dictionary plz help me out...
Taking a cue from other social messaging apps Instagram now lets you send photos, videos and text messages privately to select followers. Dubbed as Direct, the feature can be found...