PS3 Firmware 4.20 Download Coming In Next Few Hours

Sony will release the firmware update for the PS3 machines in the next few hours. The latest firmware will address the issues with the 'sidetones'. Sidetone is basically a new feature that PS3's 4.10 firmware included that let users hear their own voice during multiplayer games. The latest 4.20 will improve the sidetone audio performance. The lates firmware will also add virtual surround sound feature leading to enhanced audio performance.

Users will now be able to select multiple game saves and delete them as a group. Further details are expected to be available soon. The download link is yet to go live.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm the man become part of IT company.. and i need the friendship of cs engineers for know about the whole life of software engineers... thank you
I am persuing B. Tech(I.T.) ,5th semester not from very renowned college. But I have got a chance for internship in TCS in coming summer vaccation. But reading the blog...
hi...😀 I'm new to CE and hope i can improve my knowledge through this wonderful website. Well...I'm doing my B.tech 4th year CSE . I'm mad about doing job in...
Abstract: Typically, in an auction, say of the kind used to sell art, the auctioneer sets a relatively low initial price. This price is then increased until only one bidder...
First things first - I suck at Economics and Finance and try to make my own personal finance related decisions based on common sense. It's worked pretty well for me...