PS2 controller with Arduino

Hello dear fellow CEeans,
I have been working on a project robot. I thought of controlling the robot with a sony ps2 controller.
So I have Arduino UNO as a micro controller. And with BillPorters library I flased the example code in it. But to my astonishment I have not been able to make my Arduino talk to the ps2 controller. I have gone through all the trouble shooting guid at bill porters page. But still I have no success. I tried pulling up the data line to Vcc but still no effect. Please help me out. Also let me know any data you need I will surly reply.

Replies

• dossdss
    dossdss
    pinank
    Hello dear fellow CEeans,
    I have been working on a project robot. I thought of controlling the robot with a sony ps2 controller.
    So I have Arduino UNO as a micro controller. And with BillPorters library I flased the example code in it. But to my astonishment I have not been able to make my Arduino talk to the ps2 controller. I have gone through all the trouble shooting guid at bill porters page. But still I have no success. I tried pulling up the data line to Vcc but still no effect. Please help me out. Also let me know any data you need I will surly reply.
    hi
    i am also willing to do the same..
    does that controller has USB connector ? or some other connector and we will have to use any converter. ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

First country to introduce mobile phones in South Asia in 1989 and first to introduce 3G in 2004, it seems Sri Lanka is ahead of the sub-continent when it comes...
This discussion thread is dedicated to Wipro placements related questions and answers. Check the relevant resource in our downloads section. Feel free to ask questions and answer questions asked by...
open the command prompt. and type : ping www.google.com then wait few sec it will shows the website IP address..!! NOTE : You must need the net connection for accessing...
I'm surprised no one really noticed - but the gaming world's already jumping with joy as Hideo Kojima announced the next game in the famous MSG series - The Phantom...
I recently stumbled upon National Stock Exchange (NSE) - Emerge initiative by Indian Government. The NSE-Emerge allows SMEs and startups to raise capital from the market (as against VCs or...