Proximity to IT parks raises the price of properties

Some years ago multinationals began shifting their back-end offices to India. Outsourcing works demanded vast office spaces to accommodate their staff. The existing business houses in Indian metros including Kerala’s could not match up to their requirements.

This is when private builders made their entrance. They found a way out of the space crunch by creating cyber cities and technology parks on low-priced land on the outskirts of the cities and metros. Alone with the demand of working space was the increased demand for residential spaces. The innovative builders supplemented the workplaces with smart residential projects for their employees.

One residential project led to another and transformed the urban landscape in an almost unbelievable way. As the IT industry flourished, the barren patches of land turned into satellite towns around the city perimeters

Soon however the land so utilized was no longer low-priced. The proximity to the IT parks and the amenities provided in the and apartments caused their prices to go high. The number of multinational companies also increased with a corresponding increase in the employees.

So the demand for land and residential as well as commercial building continue to go up while the available land for further development continue to diminish. Usable land has become a rare commodity and hence the corresponding price hike of properties.

The current situation has made the realty industry a sellers and property owners market. Nevertheless, the prospective buyers need not despair for their investment will bring them huge returns in a short period.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ad removed, kid. No spamming 😀
  • xenmeng
    xenmeng
    They found a way out of the space crunch by creating cyber cities and technology parks on low-priced land on the outskirts of the cities and metros....

I try to guess what this KiD try to sell...😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello there, I am about to try my hands on Windows programming and i have no idea about from where and how to start? what all will i need? so...
Need help in vb topic....."furniture management system"! hi again!.....i decide a topic for my final year project which im goin to use VB is "Furniture management system"............im trying to like...
i am a computer engineering student and i want to do sap training after my degree. can u plz suggest me the modules that will suit me and best institutes...
hey everybody, im using a servo motor for my FYP, the servo im using is Parallax standard servo motor. which is manufacured by Futaba. the motor is used to lift...
Before buying/building a house have you ever gave a thought to earthquake zone, remedies, type of roof/foundation/walls/windows/wind forces. Have you ever thought the mystery/engineering that are hidden behind building the...