Proxies

How can i open orkut with blocked servers. i.e using a proxy if d lan server has blocked it???

Replies

• nileshchakkar
    nileshchakkar
    simple
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    just type :- #-Link-Snipped-#
    nw dude ur free 2 surf anywhere u want just enjoY man '

*(i m also doing same thing in my college since last 3 yrs)
  • rohitvishnu
    rohitvishnu
    that doesnt work...i have the same problem in my college too..my college uses something called websense to block all these sites
  • rohitvishnu
    rohitvishnu
    any other ideas???
  • nileshchakkar
    nileshchakkar
    rohitvishnu
    that doesnt work...i have the same problem in my college too..my college uses something called websense to block all these sites
    Hello,
    these are not sure shot techniques its trial and error so its only upon you and your luck.
    I used it many place and yes its (Kproxy ) work (may be its mine luck!)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm sorry to interrupt, but I don't get this. If Orkut is blocked, that means Orkut is not supposed to be accessed from the place you are trying to access it.

Please clarify, otherwise I'll lock this thread.
  • nileshchakkar
    nileshchakkar
    The_Big_K
    I'm sorry to interrupt, but I don't get this. If Orkut is blocked, that means Orkut is not supposed to be accessed from the place you are trying to access it.

Please clarify, otherwise I'll lock this thread.
    Hi ,
    Actually in college all pc are connected via LAN(Local area network) as now days the students in Internet Lab used orkut frequently that's why people at server side block this particular side. It means due to which no on that nework unable to open that block site.
    At that time the site can be view at network with the help of Kproxy. As it acts as intermediator for to opening the block site .
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @ thanks for the tip. I understand the meaning of proxy browsing. The question is, why are we encouraging such an activity here?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i'm doing project in economic dispatch using pso.suggest some ideas😁
any scope for testing and commissioning in electrical field. plz tell institutes regarding these courses😁
Hi, I’m planning to make a robotic Arm, so would like CE's input. What is better to use to control joints of the robotic arm, Stepper or Servo? I’m looking...
i am not one of those unix users. i have windows machine and in attempt to learn shell scripting .. now,i found this tool uwin by AT&T which can do...
Hi to all: This is my first post and I was wandering if anyone could help me in finding the datasheet for the IC numbered: APS01B 9839k1471 I think is...