proteus vsm compim interfacing

left pc with proteus :===:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ==:right pc
and compim and :=== left rs232txd pin ---------------------------- right rs232rxd pin ==: with proteus
rs232 port connected :== left rs232rxd pin -----------------------------right rs232txd pin ==: compin and
to rs232 connector :===:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::==: rs232 port connected
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::====: to rs232 connector

Friends i have connected the pc on the left with the rs232 port with null modem wiring as shown in left rs232 port and connected the left rs232 ports tx to right rs232 rx and left rs232 rx with right ones tx and conneceted the right rs232 with right pc both the pc have proteus software running and have a microcontroller interfaced with compim i have directly connected 8051 with compim without the use of max 232 and i want to send some data through uart of 8051 from left pc to compim txd pin and i expect the data to be received on right pc which also has isis and has 8051 interfaced directly with compim please tell me that will the above connection work and can i use the same connection or am i making any mistade if any please suggest me the measures of correcting i have not implemented yet i have to also test xigbee and gps later wireless please suggest me any changes to make first i will just send continuous data stream from left pc and i will see on the right pc through a led connected to a microcontroller please help me i am in urgent help thank u in advance if u hve any suggestion plz help me or if the above connection is right please tell me that its right thank u in advance

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans, Here is the Public Chart for CE-Grand Quiz, We will keep updating Daily Winner as well as Leader Board. Daily Winners​[TABLE] [TR] [TD]Day [/TD] [TD]CEan [/TD] [TD]CE-Coins [/TD]...
Big k - nothing offensive against Varsha and I respect your decision but didnt she just write the answer firstly . And after that she explained it.in another post. This...
Hello CEans, Congratulate Daily and Leader Board Winner of CE- Grand Quiz here. Here is the Public Chart :- https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...art-crazyengineers-grand-quiz.html#post189561
I have used notepad, notepad++ and dreamweaver at different times, but I think Engineers who regularly write PHP Code use different and better editors. Which one is the best and...
You have to be there at least 1 hour before the exam. The security is too tight, you are not even allowed to carry your handkerchief with you. After the...