PROSCENIUM 2010@ AIT,Delhi

Hello CEians...

PROSCENIUM 2010.....the theatre of war is now open...get yourself
registered..๐Ÿ˜
#-Link-Snipped-#

AMBEDKAR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY's (govt. of NCT Delhi) Technical extravaganza.

Proscenium 2010 is the ultimate technical expression, where the minds striving for excellence get together and fight for the crown of greatest technical geeks. Come test your skill and nerd quotient at one of the most exciting technical events of the city....

please follow us on...
Orkut: #-Link-Snipped-#
Facebook: #-Link-Snipped-#
Twitter: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• ashish.sharma30
    ashish.sharma30
    ashish.sharma30
    Hello CEians...

PROSCENIUM 2010.....the theatre of war is now open...get yourself
    registered..๐Ÿ˜
    #-Link-Snipped-#

AMBEDKAR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY's (govt. of NCT Delhi) Technical extravaganza.

Proscenium 2010 is the ultimate technical expression, where the minds striving for excellence get together and fight for the crown of greatest technical geeks. Come test your skill and nerd quotient at one of the most exciting technical events of the city....

please follow us on...
    Orkut: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Facebook: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Twitter: #-Link-Snipped-#

The online treasure hunt "Conundrum2010" has been launched....
    loads of money at stake...
    get yourself registered...at...#-Link-Snipped-#
  • ashish.sharma30
    ashish.sharma30
    ashish.sharma30
    The online treasure hunt "Conundrum2010" has been launched....
    loads of money at stake...
    get yourself registered...at...#-Link-Snipped-#

The Fest is on 19th, 20th and 21st March.....
    be a part of Delhi's most watched out technical extravaganza....๐Ÿ˜
    Loads of exciting prizes at stakes.....๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

found this, and just thought I'd share... Highly heat-conductive carbon fiber on the way. - Free Online Library carbon fiber replacing copper and aluminium......how long till we build carbon fiber...
How to disable Mobsync.exe on window vista? Detail question in How to disable Mobsync.exe on window vis ta? [FONT="]i tried it all i think but a lot thats online right...
while surfing net, i came to know that brown's gas is used for welding and even as a fuel in cars. But why it is not yet implemented in road...
Hello Friends, I need your help in determining the right path to learn the technology and to be at the top of that technology. Please provide the correct path or...
Need sponsors for our cultural tech fest,BASANT-2010 Birla institute of engineering and technology,pilani is organising its cultural fest from 15 april,2010. we need the sponsors for our cultural fest,BASANT-2010, But...